• In English, Spanish, and Portuguese
• Over 2,000 sold!
• Note: The English version will be sent unless you specify Spanish or Portuguese by sending us a separate email to email@example.com.
• Amazon also carries our book in paperback or Kindle (amazon.com);
Barnes & Noble (barnesandnoble.com) in paperback or NOOK Book;
TEACH Services (our publisher) in all formats (teachservices.com).
• PowerPoint programs and teachers' aids are available for download on the "Downloads" page at the top of the screen.
• Classes and seminars have been conducted at numerous churches, camp meetings, and pastors' conferences. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to book your seminar and/or ask about quantity discounts.
"In Secrets and Mysteries of the Lost Ark, Jim Hoffer follows the inductive method of Bible study first developed a century ago by the pioneers Stephen and Hetty Haskell in their magazine Bible Training School. Hoffer’s book will help readers understand the meaning of the five arks mentioned in the Bible and why one of them has been lost to view over the centuries."
"Pastor James Hoffer is to be commended for writing about the sanctuary through this unique study-method. This book unfolds the importance of the sanctuary message. I recommend this study."
"What a unique approach! You have taken a title and topic people are aware of and turned it into such a useful tool to instruct as to what really is meant by the ark and its environs."
"Secretos y Misterios del Arca Perdida nos lleva a elevar nuestra mirada a lo que Jesús está haciendo ahora, una obra de tal magnitud como lo fue su muerte en la cruz. La correcta comprensión del santuario terrenal y sus servicios nos proyecta al centro mismo de operaciones del universo en favor de la humanidad." ("Secrets and Mysteries of the Lost Ark causes us to look upward toward that which Jesus is now doing, a work of the same importance as was His death on the cross. The correct understanding of the earthly sanctuary and its services carries us to the universe's very center of operations in favor of humanity.")
"Secrets and Mysteries of the Lost Ark is excellent for new church members and serves as a wake-up call for those who may have neglected the message which God has given to His last-day church."
James Hoffer retired in 2010 after serving as a pastor for 46 years. During his career he ministered to churches in Ohio, Michigan, Maryland, and West Virginia, in addition to missionary work in Uruguay and Brazil. As a result of his overseas service, he is fluent in Spanish and Portuguese, and has a working knowledge of German and Italian. In addition to his book, he has written numerous articles and poetry, which have been published in several periodicals over the years.